Welcome to Gothia Towers! Today, we are one of the Nordic region’s most attractive meeting places, with 41,000 m² of experience areas, 1,200 first-class hotel rooms and suites, and five popular bars and restaurants.
Gothia Towers is located in central Gothenburg, right in the thick of things on Korsvägen, just a couple of blocks from the restaurants and nightclubs on fashionable Avenyn. We are close to the city centre with excellent transport links, right next to Scandinavia’s biggest amusement park Liseberg, Scandinavium and everything the entertainment district has to offer.
Q & A
Gothia Towers is a member of the BWH Hotel Group, which consists of approximately 4,700 hotels in almost 100 countries worldwide.
Gothia Towers is a part of the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre Group.
1,200 hotel rooms
including 11 luxury suites.
Hybrid event, digital meeting or live broadcast?
Ranging from café to high end a lá carte.
every hour, all year.
in the hotel lobby.
with a champagne pool you can see from the street.
- 1.8 million visitors each year.
- 5 restaurants and bars. From fine dining to sandwiches to take away.
- 1,200 hotel rooms, including 11 luxury suites.
- 60 meeting rooms for 2 to 9,000 guests.
- Congress hall for 1,500 people.
- Parties and banquets catering for up to 7,000 people.
- More than 30 fairs and 8,000 exhibitors each year.
- Experience areas covering 41,000 m² that are also used for fairs and congresses.
- The Theatre – an international show arena where you can enjoy the biggest shows and performances by major artists.
- Upper House, a five-star hotel with its own Michelin restaurant.
- An exclusive spa that extends over 3 floors, with a glass-bottomed outdoor pool on the outside of the building.