Upper House Spa
When you book a visit and come to Upper House Spa
In order for you to be able to book a spa visit, treatment or fitness session at Upper House Spa, you are required to provide us with certain personal data. When making a booking, the registration form states which data is mandatory. If you do not provide this data, you will not be able to make the booking.
When you book and carry out a spa visit, treatment or fitness session with us, we primarily process your personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to administer your booking and carry out payment
- In order to communicate with you before your visit
- In order to send SMGT’s newsletters and targeted marketing
Would you like to find out more about how we process your personal data? Read the detailed description about why we process your personal data, which categories of personal data we process, the legal basis for processing this data and how long we save your personal data.
Who has access to your personal data?
As a starting point, your personal data is only processed by SMGT. However, we cooperate with other companies and organisations that can view your personal data if necessary in order to fulfil our undertakings with you as a visitor.
Below, we describe the other parties with whom we share your personal data. You can contact us if you would like more information about which parties have access to your personal data.
- We share your personal data with IT suppliers who only process personal data on our behalf in order to provide us with technical support.
- Your personal data will be shared with suppliers who only process personal data on our behalf in order for us to be able to use systems to administer your booking, e.g. with the supplier who provides our booking system.
- We will share your personal data with a supplier in order to keep your details accurate, i.e. to update your contact details.